Saturday, June 7, 2008

Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock Review

I'm your typical Irish, fair-skinned girl, and I tend to burn before I tan. So today before hitting the pool I hooked the LLB up with her sunblock and then tested out Neutrogena's new Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock in SPF 70. And I can sum up my opinion of this product with one statement, where has it been all my life?

First of all it applies so easily. Spray it on and let it dry, it feels super-cool on the skin (which came in handy during follow-up applications in the hot sun) and sprays evenly. I just let the spray cover me generously and didn't think twice about it. And after 3-4 hours in the hot, hot sun I didn't have a piece of burn on my body, I'm a believer.

Best of all I didn't get any nasty, thick, goopy lotion on my hands and I didn't need to have anyone apply sunblock on me. I was able to spray myself all over all by myself. My ONLY complaint would be the slightly chemical-ly smell it has, but what do you expect from a spray-on sunblock?

From the House of the Rising Sun(block),
Bronwyn

No comments: