Sunday, December 16, 2007

RAMBLING: It's Elmo Time

Today we are taking LLB to see Sesame Street Live: When Elmo Grows Up. I think she's going to love it. Elmo has been a recognizable character for her for some time now. But just in the past few weeks she's become OBSESSED. She'll bring me the remote and "demand" Elmo. The joy of a DVR is that I have the show set to record everytime it's on, so there's always a couple of episodes stored up.

This is the ONLY show that she really has any interest in. And she will request that I fast forward through parts that don't involve our little red, furry friend. So all in all she prob only watches like a 1/2 hour of the show, if even.

I am sure she won't sit still, but the price was CHEAP and I figured it was worth trying and seeing how she does. I'll let you know how the show went later. Just wish us luck!

That's Elmo's World,
Bronwyn

No comments: