Thursday, December 20, 2007

RAMBLING: Visions of New Computers Dance in My Head

The hubby offered to buy me an iMac I've been eying for Christmas. I want it badly, but I have a PowerBook and a PC that runs pretty well. I'm becoming more and more used to Macs but I still have some issues on them and overall can work twice as efficiently on a PC. I'm a computer nerd, I know how to fix many problems that arise and I get asked for help all the time. When it comes to the Mac I don't feel like an expert.

But as a result I have no idea what I WANT for christmas. My list is pretty dismal and even what's on my list will be hard to get. Here's what I have:


Beverly Hills, 90210 Season 3 DVD
I didn't buy it the day it came out because I figured it was an easy XMas Bonus, so it better be under my tree. I'm an addict, what can I say?


UGG Dakota Slipper
These look absolutely comfy and would be so cute with basic outfits. I love that my feet would be warm without the whole boot, overheating my poor ankles and legs.


UGG® Australia 'Cardy' Classic Boot
The crochet UGG has slipped under my radar, I wasn't sure I wanted them. Considering they would look colossal on my size 9 feet. Then I saw these! I'm in love. Too bad they're practically sold out EVERYWHERE.

See, I told you it was a sad list. I'm truly at the point in my life where it's like what do you get the person who has EVERYTHING and if she doesn't have it, she buys it for herself!?!?! The good news is, the hubby can do no wrong. As long as he puts thought into it I love everything he gets me.

What is on YOUR list for Christmas? Do share!

Santa Baby,
Bronwyn

No comments: