Saturday, November 3, 2007

REVIEW: 1154 Lill Studio Bags

I love accessories, bags and shoes in particular. And several years ago I was introduced to 1154 Lill Studio. The concept is simple and yet great. You select the bag shape and then the fabrics you want. The options are almost endless and in the end you have a bag that's literally all your own.

The bags are excellently crafted and hold up to lots of abuse. The prices are reasonable, says the girl who pays a pretty penny for bags, and come in practical sizes that anyone could love. You can order on line at www.1154lill.com or if they have a representative in your area throw a party yourself and see the fabrics in person, this is the way to go if you can.

At my party last night I was able to order two I had been yearning for. Here's a peek at them.

The first bag I bought was a Donna, it's huge and magnificent and I wanted one so bad I could taste it. With the help of stylist/assistant Lyssa I was able to put together a bag that I think will look amazing. I used White out Branches as the main body fabric. Rosita as the top and base and Dotted Tuxedo as the straps. When I logged on today and saw the bag I wasn't sure how much I loved it, but I'm sure when I touch it I'll salivate.


The second was an Andi but then our rep, Kere told me about the Drea and I had to have it. It doesn't come out until Monday so you'll have to wait for the image of that one. But it's essentially an Andi with a shorter body and buckle flap. I did Walnut Faux Suede for the handle, interior pocket and top accent. And I did Deco Ivy on the body.

I'll post the Drea when it's on the site.

Happiness Is in the Bag,
Bronwyn

1 comment:

1154 LILL Studio said...

Very chic combos! I really love the hot pink and our 'White Out' branches together.
Happy Creating!
Lilly
1154 LILL Studio