Thursday, September 27, 2007

RAMBLING: Nodding to The Land of Nod

I don't know why I get excited, but I LOVE online baby sites. I love to see what each carries and all the new products. So imagine my sheer excitement when I got an email with this subject line: Imagine Crate and Barrel for Baby. :-P CB has had a baby "area" for a while. And it's ironic that they're calling The Land of Nod a CB for baby considering it carries other people's branded products more then their own.

But that's neither here nor there. I LOVE the new site. It's got some of the BEST brands and some absolutely adorable stuff I now MUST try.

What's on my must-check-out list?

The Thermos Foogo Sippy Cup. Says it keeps drinks cold for 6 hours AND it it's not made out of any of that terribly toxic BPA plastic! I simply must check it out.


Even though LLB is too old now, the BABYBJORN Beginner Tableware looks way cool. The base is rubber to help it from sliding around and the rolled up edge and bright colors are sure to make this a kiddie fave!

And don't even let me start on the toys! They have some GREAT looking toys.

I think the LLB needs this Jack, the Monkey in the Box, considering her love for making monkey noises, I think this would be a HIT!


If you haven't heard of Sophie the Giraffe, you've been missing out. I've had several friends rave about this teether from France. She has several pointy places that soothe unhappy, teething babies.

They even sell Bla Bla Dolls! I think I'm in love.

Off to Shop (Don't Tell My Husband),
Bronwyn

No comments: