Wednesday, September 26, 2007

RAMBLING: 1, 2 Buckle My Shoe

The LLB has a TERRIBLE habit. It's tragic really. She takes her shoes off ... yes that's right I said it. I know that doesn't sound so bad. But picture it, she's all dressed and ready for "school." I load her in the car and hit the road. Halfway through the trip I hear her say it, "SHOOOOOOOOOOES." And I know it's coming. Sure enough one shoe is off, and the other is on it's way. She then flings them in the car.

When I arrive to her childcare center I'm then stuck searching the car for the shoes. And have to reassemble the LLB before we can head in. Now this might not sound like a problem. But it's annoying and I'm anal. And let's not even talk about the times that she's wearing SOCKS and shoes. She takes both off and I have to battle with her to get them back on.

Does anyone else's toddler do this? My mom took great pleasure in this story, apparently I did this as a child, too. Nice that she doesn't look like me almost at all, but instead picks up my personality traits. Look out world, we've got a Mini-Me!

Shoe Fly Don't Bother Me,
Bronwyn

No comments: