Tuesday, September 25, 2007

REVIEW: Cozy Coupe -- Let's Go for a Ride

Back in the early spring, I heard of some yard sales that were going to be going on in a local town. I made sure LLB and I were ready to roll bright and early and we were on a mission. I was determined to find a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe.

We hit several spots with no luck and then I turned a corner and saw it sitting in a driveway. If we were in a comedy movie my car would have been shown speeding across the street and SCREECHING to a loud halt outside the house. As I pulled up I realized I had to play it low key with the family if I was going to strike a bargain. I don't even remember what I paid for it, but it was a steal as far as I was concerned.

I got it home and LLB played with it for hours. For the next several days she played with it every night just after dinner and before bed. It's been a couple months now and she's not as into it, but it's still one of the best things I bought her.

For anyone whose baby has hit that, "not a baby" -- "not a full-fledged toddler" phase this might be the best bet for you. We've had it since LLB was 13 Months old and I have to say of all her toys it still gets played with the most overall.

My child found a way to tip it over, so you're going to want to monitor your child and make sure they use it safely. She also managed to slide underneath it sometimes when driving, this ironically didn't upset her any of the times she did it.



Product Information
Cozy Coupe
Made by Little Tikes
Comes in several different models and color combinations
Good for outdoor or indoor use
Caster front wheels
Small turning radius
Working door and horn
Clicking key
Stroage compartment in rear
Open-and-close gas cap
Prices range from $59 - $99
Find yours at Google

Buying Tip: This is one product I recommend scouring craigslist, your local want ads or yard sales for. You can get some GREAT deals on it used and it really can hold up under a lot of abuse.


Little Deuce Coupe Where Have You Gone,
Bronwyn

No comments: