Sunday, October 7, 2007

RAMBLING: Fall-ing Flat

Last year I fell in love with flats. I used to hate them, but now they're one of my most-lusted after objects. And this fall offers some truly delicious choices.


Steve Madden 'Liraa' Flat
Super-cute patterned flat with buckle at the back.


Façade 'Nadia' Animal Print Mary Jane
The boots had me at hello but these flats have my undivided attention. Giraffe-print, calf hair flats in a simple Mary-Jane style.


Jessica Simpson 'Lester' Flat
A simple ballerina flat that is wicked cute and comfortable. I bought a pair for spring and have worn them out, I'll just have to snatch up another pair.


Sam Edelman 'Carmen' Chain Detail Plaid Flat
Brown plaid is the quintessential fall trend. And these beauties are the perfect addition to your autumn wardrobe.


Steve Madden 'Cannon' Suede Flat
Beautiful, brilliant red suede makes these babies drool worthy.


Sugar 'Round Up' Mary Jane
If you want to wear sneakers but don't want to sacrifice your style these are GREAT!

As you can see I have a love affair with shoes, one that my husband can't even begin to understand. To him they're things you put on your FEET ... to me they're things your feet are HONORED to wear!

Point Me to the Shoe Department,
Bronwyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me likey the first pair.

Bronwyn said...

Oh L-Dog, somehow when I saw those I said THAT girl is gonna love these :-P