Friday, October 5, 2007

RAMBLING: Random Sleep Issues UPDATE

It would appear that the LLB is afraid of the dark even it's just a slight fear. She won't let you leave her in her room in darkness. But if the door is slightly open and she has a light on in her room (we have a three-setting light with a VERY dim setting) she does A-OK. I'm still trying to figure out what the deal is exactly, but it helps to have a slight fix to our problem so she can sleep.

On an interesting note she went down fine last night for the hubby ... I asked him what his trick was, he said he left the door ajar which is what I did tonight. But I still had to go back once and rub her back. Hmmm maybe Daddy really has the magic touch. I'm sure by the time I figure this one out she'll have a new "problem." :-P

To Sleep Perchance to Dream,
Bronwyn

No comments: