Saturday, October 6, 2007

RAMBLING: Battle of the Bulge

Ever since I found the ONE picture, I've been doing Weight Watchers. I did it YEARS ago so for now I'm trying to do it on my own. Don't get me wrong I know the meetings work, I just would prefer to do this my way to prove to myself that I can do it. I've lost about 3 pounds in one week. I'm feeling better already and it's done wonders for my self esteem. Between the hair and the weight I feel like I'm on my way to being a new person.

I have one big problem with the Weight Watchers program though. It doesn't necessarily pay to eat good-for-you food on it. Yes, fruits are low in point values and you can opt for fat free or low fat items. But in general organic, whole grain, etc. food seems to be higher in points. The lower point items seem to always be the processed foods. This is frustrating, because I am trying to eat healthier as well as lose the weight.

I suppose that's the way of the world, nothing is ever eay or "fair" oh well. Again the brightside is that I've lost approximately 3 pounds and I'm not hungry!

Wasting Away to Nothing,
Bronwyn

No comments: