Saturday, October 6, 2007

REVIEW: Infant Bathtub -- So Fresh and So Clean

If you've never washed a baby before, you're in for a real surprise! They are slippery when wet and once you add soap, forget about it.

I was thrilled to get my infant safety bath tub from a friend at my baby shower. It was a simple blue tub with a green mesh liner that attached at the top and bottom to the tub to hold baby safely in the water. While you should never, EVER leave baby unattended in a tub, the green mesh liner helped me by not requiring I keep one hand on her at all times. It really frees you up a bit to help keep them clean and makes you feel a bit safer by bathing them in something more their size!

A friend of mine had a fancier Fisher-Price Aquarium themed one. While I liked the theme, it really wasn't any different then the one I had and mine did JUST the trick!


Product Information
Sure Comfort Newborn to Toddler Tub

Made by The First Years
The upright backrest provides additional support for toddlers.
Fits double and single kitchen sinks
Toys, wash towel or rinse water can be held in the built-in basin
Mildew-resistant pads are machine washable and quick drying for easy clean up
A temperature guard drain plug changes color to indicate when water is too hot
Priced at approximately $15
Find yours on Google

Buying Tip: The thing I liked best about my particular model is it is made to accommodate infants and toddlers. One side has a steep slope to it for baby to recline. And the other is an actual seat for your older baby. We used this tub until LLB was at least 1 year old. The only reason we stopped was because we moved and our new bathroom didn't have room for it.

Let's Get Sudsy,
Bronwyn

*this is a reposting of a review originally posted 11/01/06

No comments: